Friday, September 12, 2008

Forex deadly dream

Forex deadly dream

Dyke to enter this world by chance I was browsing the sites of some money, business and found a topic on FX

Her objective was is to introduce as many people as possible to this world that he wants the benefit of people and it must be acquainted with him All big and small

Of course, been communicating with this job, which was more concerned with me to log in to this world taught me how to deal with the terminal did not touch any time to only a partial analysis of important news story which oil stocks in the United States of America because it is the first Maalmni sat on the oil account the duration of the pilot Almost two weeks long because I urgently to enter to achieve the dream of one million

Has been opened at the expense of genuine one-day oil has only 50% and after three days of zero account at the hands of oil also supported the account twice and every time the yellow Account

After contact was someone he knew and had vast impact on the oil leaving and entering the world of currencies

Trial began on the account for a very long like the previous one and then opened an account with an American company is confident of an excellent testimony has been reset their account twice in the third achieved in one month, 1000% was working with market analysis and technical follow-up news of course has achieved these profits

After a period stopped for a review of myself and my way of dealing with this market

Beyond the loss was reported in two weeks

Stores in this period that have passed within several points were not completely beyond:

1) Trading in only his wife and two Aliorodolar Alpounddolar
2) the adoption of technical Allthalil simple and Tebbutt took it, and averages only Astockacetk
3) News deal with it only after the emergence of good news was that entered the purchase of his work and was badly entered sale
4) lieutenant of the screen to the point of intoxication

Beyond left FOREX for about two months and then returned and every time I lost and I find that I arrived at something new

Promised and returned Kcyr me cases like that of many

Leave currencies with the decision not to return only after finding the secret lay off an interview with the screen throughout the day

Entered the Saudi market with the beginning of a leap and aspirations of many fine lost part of it after the collapse but Thank God

Then you crazy ways yes, I consider the crazy market analysis companies succeeded course of speculation, but psychologically tired of dealing with the Saudi market for many reasons known to the majority

Of course I am following currencies with the Saudi market, but there is no friction only follow

Beyond Asubhb investor market, Saudi promised to currency speculation

She was more bothered by currency is the large data that can not judge the market only use

After that I have reached a way to deal with the market has succeeded resounding success as he considers many of you

Initially listed my story so that everyone knows the following:

1) I started from scratch, just like me

2) foiled dozens of times that I did not climacteric

3) I am removed from scratch and promised him dozens of times

4) I did not despise the mentally or my abilities never

5) relied on God and then I will not forget many of those writing in the forums who were transferred to us the experience of foreigners they have great credit

6) I lost a lot in this market before they reach this stage it can bear Kcyr will continue and who can not search for another better

Finally

Forex market interdependent

Attempt to deal with each spouse separately regardless of the other spouse is a particular failure

I pray you and me to reconcile

No comments: